Prosciutto Wrapped Broccolini
Broccolini is similar to broccoli, but with smaller florets and longer, thin stalks. It is milder and more tender than regular broccoli. I like to roast it bundled and wrapped in prosciutto with garlic and lemon. It is so simple and makes a tasty side dish.
1 lb. broccolini
6 slices of prosciutto
2-3 garlic cloves, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Rinse and dry the broccolini.
- Cut the slices of prosciutto in half lengthwise.
- Place 2 stalks of broccolini together and wrap a piece of prosciutto around the stalk to secure.
- Repeat with remaining broccolini to make 12 bundles.
- Place the bundles on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Drizzle olive oil over the broccolini.
- Sprinkle the chopped garlic over the olive oil.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until done.
- Cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice over the broccolini bundles.
- Serves 4.