Pomegranate Ginger Fizz Cocktail
Pomegranate Ginger Fizz is a festive cocktail that’s fun to serve during the holidays. The pomegranate juice gives it a pretty color and adds a nice dose of antioxidants, too. The honey ginger syrup provides just the right amount of sweetness with a mild ginger flavor. For a nonalcoholic version, omit the vodka. This recipe makes 2 drinks.
4 oz vodka
4 oz 100% pomegranate juice
2 oz. honey ginger syrup, recipe below
1 oz. fresh squeezed lemon juice
8 oz. club soda
- Combine the vodka, pomegranate juice, honey ginger syrup, and lemon juice in a shaker or small pitcher and shake or mix well.
- Pour the mixture into 2 glasses with ice.
- Add 4 oz. club soda to each glass and stir.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds and a sprig of fresh rosemary.
Honey Ginger Syrup Ingredients:
4 TBSP freshly grated ginger
1 TBSP lemon zest
1 cup honey
1/2 cup water
Honey Ginger Syrup Directions:
- Place all the ingredients in a small sauce pan.
- Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Strain the syrup into a jar or glass container and cool.
- Store any extra honey ginger syrup in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.