Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Peach Salsa
Grilled pork tenderloin with fresh peach salsa is easy to make and full of flavor. Mixing spices to create a dry rub is a great way to add a lot of flavor to grilled or roasted meats without taking the time necessary for a marinade. This combination of seasonings on the pork pairs well with the light and fruity fresh peach salsa. It is a perfect summer dish.
2 pork tenderloins
2 tsp black peppercorns
2 tsp fennel seeds
2 TBSP dried oregano
1 TBSP dried onion
2 tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp crushed red pepper
1 TBSP sea salt
Fresh peach salsa, recipe below
- Remove the silver skin from the pork tenderloins by slipping a boning knife between the silver skin and the meat, using one hand to hold the skin while cutting.
- Pat the tenderloins dry with a paper towel
- Using a mortar and pestle, crush the peppercorns and fennel seeds.
- Add the oregano, onion, garlic, red pepper, and sea sea salt. Combine well.
- Rub the seasoning mix generously on the tenderloins, completely coating the meat.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high.
- Grill the pork tenderloins for 20-25 minutes or until done, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from the grill and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice the tenderloins and place on a platter with the peach salsa for serving.
Fresh Peach Salsa recipe
2 peaches, skin removed and diced
1/3 cup diced red pepper
1/4 cup diced red onion
1 TBSP chopped cilantro
1 tsp olive oil
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1/8 tsp crushed red pepper
Pinch of sea salt
- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl and gently mix to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.
- The salsa is best served the same day, but will last for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.