Peach and Burrata Salad
This salad reminds me of Italy because all of the meals I ate there were made with a few simple and fresh ingredients. The dishes didn’t need much added to them because of the high quality components. This salad is easy to assemble and looks beautiful. It’s a great one to serve outside with friends and a good bottle of wine. Enjoy!
5 oz arugula
8 oz burrata
3 oz prosciutto
1/4 cup pine nuts
1/4 cup good quality olive oil
1/8 cup good quality balsamic vinegar
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp honey
1/4 tsp sea salt
- Place the arugula on a large board, tray, or bowl.
- Cut the burrata into 8 or more pieces and place on top of the arugula.
- Arrange pieces of the the prosciutto around the burrata.
- Slice the peaches and add to the salad.
- Sprinkle the pine nuts on top.
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Dijon, honey, and salt.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.
- Serves 4-6.