Grilled Asian Chicken Thighs
Grilled Asian Chicken Thighs are on the dinner rotation at my house year round. They are a guaranteed hit. I always make extra to add to salads or wraps for my family’s lunches the next day. This is a great recipe to multiply and grill for a crowd. It is simple, delicious, and a change of pace from the usual burgers and brats served at large gatherings. Enjoy!
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
1/3 cup olive oil
1/3 cup tamari or coconut aminos with 1/4 tsp salt
3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
4 green onions
2 tsps fresh garlic minced
1 1/2 tsps fresh ginger grated
1 1/2 tsps fresh lime juice
1. Chop the green onions using the white and light green parts for the marinade and reserve the dark green part for garnish.
2. Whisk together the olive oil, tamari(or coconut aminos with salt), Dijon, white and light green parts of chopped onion, garlic, ginger, and lime juice.
3. Add the chicken thighs to the marinade and refrigerate for 4-24 hours.
4. Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature 30 minutes before grilling.
5. Grill over medium high heat for 5-6 minutes per side or cooked through.
6. Sprinkle with the reserved green onion.
7. Serves 4-6.