Grain Free Olive Oil Crackers
These grain free, vegan crackers are incredibly easy to make. They are a delicious substitute for regular crackers or chips if you are following a grain free or low carb diet. Top these crisp crackers with your favorite toppings, cheeses, or spreads. Enjoy!
1 ½ cups blanched almond flour
2 Tablespoons water
2 ½ Tablespoons olive oil
½ teaspoon sea salt
½ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 325.
2. Combine almond flour, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
3. Add olive oil and water then mix well.
4. Knead with your hands to form a ball.
5. Place on a sheet of parchment paper and cover with another sheet of parchment paper..
6. Roll out the dough into a large rectangle to ⅛” thickness.
7. Score the crackers with a sharp paring knife or use a multi-wheel dough cutter.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Allow the crackers to cool to room temperature before serving or storing in an airtight container.